Sunday 6 December 2009

Day six....

Cheesus Christ

On such a spiritual day one can only think of one thing. Wonder if there are and holy cheeses? what about emmental or other such cheeses I hear you ask?? IDIOT!! I reply. Had this not being a text based question you reply would have been valid. I yearn for a cheese that not only nourishes my belly but also my soul. After years of trying to burn my melted cheese toasty in a way only crazy Americans can I have finally found my answer. So instead of this....


I will be having some of this smashing nun cheese.....


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monastery_of_Our_Lady_of_the_Angels

And since you cant have wine without cheese I recommend a nice Buckfast number 17 to wash down the cheese. You will be tasting piney notes as your face falls flat into table.

No comments:

Post a Comment