Saturday 26 December 2009

Day twentysix....

Cheesey Chocolate

There have been many strange combinations in the past that people said would never catch on. The obvious one coming to mind is my Kay's, garlic bread.

"Garlic bread, it's the future, I've tasted it"

But now I definitly have seen the future. Chocolate cheese. I like chocolate, I like cheese put them together its got to be a winner. But it wasn't me who saw the future, it was an American band from New Hope, Pennsylvania called Ween.



But sweet cheese has been around for years. The Norwegians love the stuff. They have Gjetost, which is a goats milk cheese which is a dark brown almost fudge like appearance and does have a sweet caramel taste. They eat this for breakfast and I thought these Americans were strange.

This is the sausage McStuffin', or a sausage McMuffin with jelly donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment